Valentines Gift Guide
Hate Valentines? Me too. Or at least I used too! not any more though. I actually thoroughly enjoy picking something out for Garrett. It's a good reminder that I do in fact still notice him, and not just Lewis ;) Now this goes without saying, but I am no master of what boyfriends and husbands want as a gift. But I've had a lot of trial and error over the years and all the things on this list are things that Garrett has genuinely asked for, or I have gotten and he hasn't hated ;) I'll be posting my personal valentines wishlist as well later this week. HINT HINT.
Less than a $100
1. Stance Socks. My man is always asking for new fun socks. Here are a few of my favorites.
2. Winter accessories. Leather gloves or a scarf
3. Suggestive Little things. Baron Von Fancy, an artist you may know of, come out with some super cute and quite hilarious.
These are just a few here is more on the website.
4. Favorites sports team gear.
Linking to my fave company HERE who had high quality products
5. Tickets to your favorite musician! ;)
OVER $100 Sugar MAMA
1. Leather Good. Garretts Personal FAVE
2. If he's a hat guy a new hat. Garretts favorite hat maker is brass rooster. He does custom hats.
3. SONOS room speakers. OR Bose wireless headphones. We are obsessed with ours.
4. Waltzing Matilda leather goods are SO GOOD. They have some options under $100!
5. Sherpapa gear. Good for the dads out there <3